We invite you to join us in our crucial mission of restoring lives.
Volunteer With Us
Join Project Hope’s crucial efforts to bring relief and rehabilitation to the people and areas devastated by the Uttarakhand floods.
We need people from all backgrounds, including eco-friendly:
- Civil engineers (geotechnical, structural, infrastructural experts, environmental, etc.)
- Urban planners and developers
- Disaster assessment and management teams
- Professionals specializing in eco-tourism
- Psychologists, therapists, counselors
- Doctors, nurses
- Social workers, including NSS and RSS Scouts
- Organic farming experts
- Mountaineering students
- Botanical and forestry professionals
- Alternative energy experts
- Solid waste management experts
- Landscape experts
- Anthropologists, to help with the preservation of local culture, art and heritage of Kumaon and Garhwal regions
Partner with Us
If your organisation, business or institution is interested in joining Project Hope’s life-saving mission as a partner, please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.